BTT SIGNATURE COLLECTION
Signature Off Beat Rajasthan
Legendary cities, opulent palaces, jungles teeming with wildlife, ruined forts, weekly markets, vibrant colours, and former havelis, small forts and off beat palaces all make up the experiences to be had in Rajasthan. While the main cities of Jaipur, Jodhpur and Udaipur are doubtless fascinating places to visit, away from the cities, Rajasthan offers a kaleidoscope of experiences that those just traveling the main circuit often miss out on. On this journey, visit off-the-beaten-track destinations, which provide an invaluable insight into this most romantic of all of India’s regions as well as introduce you to some of it’s wildlife.
Delhi | Jaisalmer | Jodhpur | Jawai | Udaipur | Ranakpur | Deogarh | Bundi | Ranthambore
- Sightseeing of capital city of India, visit New Delhi, Old Delhi and some of the local markets.
- Visit India’s only living fort in Jaisalmer and discover the secrets of the desert.
- Visit the best preserved and most spectacular Meherangarh Fort.
- Stay in charming and luxurious boutique hotels in the heart of the countryside.
- Meet local hosts and discover first-hand what life is like in Rajasthan.
- Spend time in Udaipur, Rajasthan’s most romantic city, wake up to views of the lake and enjoy discovering the treasures that this city keeps hidden in its ancient streets and palaces.
- Head out in search of leopards in the stunningly beautiful region of Jawai.
- Sample a traditional Rajasthani Meal in an ancient and beautiful stepwell.
- Explore the charming town of Bundi with its fascinating fort palace and brilliantly preserved miniature paintings.
- Go in search of the elusive tiger in Ranthambhore National Park.
|Day 01||Arrive in to Delhi where you will be met and transferred to your hotel.||Delhi|
|Day 02||Explore the old and the new, the ancient and the modern that is Delhi,|
|Day 03||Transfer to the airport for the flight to Jaisalmer. Transfer to the hotel. In the evening, drive out into the desert and enjoy a camel ride on the sand dunes.||Jaisalmer|
|Day 04||Visit Jaisalmer Fort, the only living fort in Rajasthan. In the afternoon, head out to see Bada Bagh, Lodurva Jain Temple and the ghost village of Kuldhara.||Jaisalmer|
|Day 05||Transfer by road to Jodhpur. Rest of the day at leisure.||Jodhpur|
|Day 06||Visit the Meherangarh Fort and the bustling bazaars of the Clock Tower Market.||Jodhpur|
|Day 07||Transfer by road to Jawai. In the afternoon head out on safari in search of the shy leopard.||Jawai|
|Day 08||Morning and afternoon jeep safaris in search of the leopard.||Jawai|
|Day 09||Drive to Udaipur, Rajasthan’s most romantic city. Enjoy an evening boat ride on Lake Pichhola.||Udaipur|
|Day 10||A morning to try one of our unique experiences, a cycle ride or walking tour, an art tour or a cooking demo. In the afternoon, visit the City Palace.||Udaipur|
|Day 11||Transfer by road to Ranakpur. Visit the beautifully carved, marble Jain Temples. Optional activities for a supplement: In the evening, enjoy a dinner at an ancient stepwell.||Ranakpur|
|Day 12||Transfer by road to Deogarh, a charming village in the heart of the countryside.||Deogarh|
|Day 13||The day is free to explore the local surrounds. You may choose to try the local narrow gauge train ride, a lunch at the farm, go cycling around the countryside or sit with a good book overlooking the lake.||Deogarh|
|Day 14||Transfer by road to the charming walled town of Bundi. Visit the impressive Taragarh Fort Palace.||Bundi|
|Day 15||Transfer by road to Ranthambhore National Park. In the afternoon, head out on safari in search of the tiger.||Ranthambhore|
|Day 16||Morning and evening safaris into the park.||Ranthambhore|
|Day 17||One last morning safari and then transfer to the station for the train to Delhi.||Delhi|
|Day 18||Transfer to the airport for your onward journey.|