BTT SIGNATURE COLLECTION
Legendary cities, opulent palaces, jungles teeming with wildlife, ruined forts, weekly markets, vibrant colours, and former havelis, small forts and off beat palaces all make up the experiences to be had in Rajasthan. While the main cities of Jaipur, Jodhpur and Udaipur are doubtless fascinating places to visit, away from the cities, Rajasthan offers a kaleidoscope of experiences that those just traveling the main circuit often miss out on. On this journey, visit off-the-beaten-track destinations, which provide an invaluable insight into this most romantic of all of India’s regions.
Delhi | Jaisalmer | Bikaner | Jaipur | Shahpura | Ranakpur | Udaipur
- Sightseeing in the capital city of India: visit New Delhi, Old Delhi and some of the local markets.
- Discover the story of the Last Maharajah of Bikaner and his wonderful frontier town.
- Explore the Jaisalmer Fort and beyond, into the Thar desert and stories of the Silk Route.
- Stay in charming and luxurious boutique hotels in the heart of the countryside.
- Meet your hosts and discover what life is like in Rajasthan.
- Have an escorted tour of Amer, Rajasthan’s most impressive and best-preserved fort.
- Sample a traditional Rajasthani meal in an ancient and beautiful step well.
- Spend time in Udaipur, Rajasthan’s most romantic city, wake up to views of Pichola Lake and enjoy discovering the treasures that this city keeps hidden in its ancient streets and palaces.
|Day 01||Arrive in to Delhi where you will be met and transferred to the hotel.||Delhi|
|Day 02||Explore the old and the new, the ancient and the modern that is Delhi,India’s capital.||Delhi|
|Day 03||Transfer to the airport for the flight to Jaisalmer. Transfer to the hotel. In the evening, drive out into the desert and enjoy a camel ride on the sand dunes.||Jaisalmer|
|Day 04||Visit Jaisalmer Fort, the only living fort in Rajasthan. In the afternoon, head out to see Bada Bagh, Lodurva Jain Temple and the ghost village of Kuldhara.||Jaisalmer|
|Day 05||Transfer by road to Bikaner. Rest of the day at leisure. Optional visit to the Karni Mata Temple (Rat Temple).||Bikaner|
|Day 06||A full day sightseeing including the extraordinary Junagarh Fort, Lalgarh Palace and the Sri Laxminath Temple.||Bikaner|
|Day 07||Transfer by road to Jaipur. In the afternoon, visit the city palace and then the Amber Fort by night, when it is spectacularly lit!||Jaipur|
|Day 08||Visit the City Palace, The Observatory and the Palace of Winds. In the evening take a walking tour of the old city, it’s bazaars and street food.||Jaipur|
|Day 09||Transfer by road to Shahpura, the delightful summer residence of the former rulers of this region. This is a great opportunity to witness rural India in the style and comfort of a charming boutique hotel.||Shahpura|
|Day 10||A day to explore the surrounding area by bike or jeep safari. In the evening, visit the family fort. Dinner can be enjoyed here (supplement required).||Shahpura|
|Day 11||Transfer by road to Ranakpur. Visit the beautifully carved, marble Jain Temples.
Optional activities for a supplement: In the late afternoon, head out on a leopard safari or enjoy a step well candlelit dinner.
|Day 12||Drive to Udaipur, Rajasthan’s most romantic city. Enjoy an evening boat ride on Lake Pichhola.||Udaipur|
|Day 13||A morning to try one of our unique experiences, a cycle ride or walking tour, an art tour or a cooking demo. In the afternoon, visit the City Palace.||Udaipur|
|Day 14||Transfer to the airport for the flight to connect with your onward arrangements.|