BTT SIGNATURE COLLECTION
Uttarakhand encompasses snow-capped mountains, picturesque villages and wild rivers as well as a rich and varied wildlife in its national parks of Corbett and Rajaji, all of which combine to make it a wonderful adventure destination offering wildlife safaris and incredible trekking in the lower Himalaya. It is also home to India’s top spa hotel, Ananda in the Himalayas, and offers a plethora of yoga and ashram experiences in and around its most famous spiritual town of Rishikesh. The Kumaon region is pristine, with beautiful walks and spectacular drives, unsurpassed nature and endless photo opportunities.
Delhi | Itmenaan Estate | Nainital | Corbett National Park | Rishikesh
- Sightseeing in India’s capital: visit New Delhi, Old Delhi and some of the local markets.
- Spectacular mountain views, village life and wonderful treks in the Kumaon region.
- Discover the Lake District of India in Nainital.
- Head out in search of wild elephants, tigers and more at Corbett National Park.
- Discover the spiritual side of India with a visit to Rishikesh and witness the evening aarti.
- Experience a yoga session on the banks of the Ganges.
|Day 01||Arrive in to Delhi where you will be met and transferred to the hotel.||Delhi|
|Day 02||Explore the old and the new, the ancient and the modern that is Delhi, India’s capitol.||Delhi|
|Day 03||Take the early morning train to Kathgodam and transfer by road to Itmenaan Estate. The last section of the journey is a 20 minute walk to the lodge. Rest of the day at leisure.||Binsar|
|Day 04||Take a guided day trek from the lodge in the surrounding area.||Binsar|
|Day 05||Take a guided day trek from the lodge in the surrounding area.||Binsar|
|Day 06||Transfer by road to Nainital. Rest of the day at leisure.||Nainital|
|Day 07||Transfer by road to Corbett National Park. Check into the hotel. Afternoon Jeep Safari into the park.||Corbett National
|Day 08||Morning and afternoon Jeep safaris into the park.||Corbett National Park|
|Day 09||Transfer by road to Rishikesh. Witness the evening aarti.||Rishikesh|
|Day 10||Morning yoga. Rest of the day at leisure to explore the region||Rishikesh|
|Day 11||Transfer to Delhi. End of tour.|